Friday, October 7, 2011

Woodleaf


Today I am going to a wonderful place called "Woodleaf." I have been twice in my life and now I am going for a third time. Then first time I went I went as a sixth-grader for a science camp thingy.
The second time I went it was for Younglife summer camp and it was AMAZING!!! Best week of my life. During that week there were student volunteers helping out. Some were servers in the dinning hall, some washed the dishes, some made the food, and some cleaned. They really kept the place running in tip-top shape. Now I'm going for the third time as one of those student volunteers. I am going with Marley Palmer, Diana Rosas, and Lauren Peak (there are sooooo awesome). I leave at three o'clock today from the school. I CAN'T WAIT!!
I will write about how it is was when I get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment